Saturday, November 22, 2014

Show & Tell - November 22, 2014

I was away for the weeks before and after Thanksgiving, on our annual Thanksgiving trek north, so I was not at the meeting to take photos.  Thanks to Marty for taking these photos for us.
There are a few photos that were not listed on the Show & Tell log, so these do not have names attached.  If these are of you, please let me know at the next meeting and I will update the blog to give you credit.

 Pat Pipa brought in her completed Christmas tree from our demo the previous week.













Since I was not at the meeting, I'm not sure what this is.  Pat, let me know and I'll post the update here.




 Brenda Severa  showed 2 lovely Thanksgiving wall hangings.



















Marie Bray showed a unique Advent calendar.





Kay Flanigan proudly showed her completed Christmas tree too.



 B.J. Herter brought in some felt ornaments she made.












Suzanne Brown showed her latest card creations.

Jeri Ceruelo brought in some fruit creations and a lovely scarf. 

























Carol Riggs brought in her completed Christmas tree place mats


Linda Lynch showed her finished Christmas tree place mats too.











Lu Karatzas finished her felt memory ornaments and brought them for the group to see.









A few weeks ago I challenged our group to create twin size quilts for a group of kids living in a local shelter.  The following ladies came with completed quilts:















Eileen Navikas
Mary Rhyne


Alice Meunier








Audrey Phillips











  









































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home