Sunday, May 22, 2016

Last Blog Post for FFAC

I am saddened to say that this will be the last blog post for Fabric Fun Arts & Crafts.  Micki and I have parted ways and she has asked that I no longer manage the blog or make charity deliveries for FFAC.   Per the email Micki sent out last week, I will be returning any undelivered items and all supplies I have stored for FFAC before next Saturday's meeting.   If you are working on a Hospice Quilt or any fidget quilts, the finished items should be given to Micki for delivery.

I have submitted an application to the Recreation department to start a new club called Sewing 'N More, and have requested a room for Wednesday afternoons.  It should be listed in the new clubs announcement in the Recreation News for the next 2 weeks. If you are interested in joining this club, please contact me.  My phone number will be listed in the announcement.  After the 2 notices in the Rec News I am to provide the Recreation department with a count of potential members and they will then assign a location and time. I will let all interested persons on my list know when I have details.

If you enjoy Saturday afternoons at FFAC, please continue to show up for those meetings and support Micki, regardless of whether you are interested in the new club.  There is no reason why you have to choose.  You will be welcome at FFAC on Saturdays and/or at Sewing 'N More when that club is assigned a room.

I wish Micki and FFAC the best for the future of the club.


Lois


1 Comments:

At May 23, 2016 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Well done, Lois

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home